Potato Masala Sandwich Recipe | Easy Breakfast/Snack Recipes For Tiffin Box



Potato Masala Sandwich Recipe | Easy Breakfast/Snack Recipes



A delicious breakfast is a perfect way to start the day. Today I am making Potato Masala Sandwich. So let's get started. Let's begin by making the potato filling for the sandwich. In a heated pan, I am adding 3 tbsp of Butter.


Once the butter melts, I am adding1/4 tsp of Jeera or Cumin seeds. As the crackle, I am adding 1 chopped Onion, 1 chopped Green Chilli and 1 tsp. of Ginger-Garlic paste. Let's saute it for a few seconds.


Now I am adding 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder, 1/4th tsp. of Red Chilli Powder 1/2 a tsp. of Amchur or Dry Mango Powder and 1 tbsp. of Salt. Saute for a few minutes. Now I am adding 3 mashed boiled Potatoes.


Coat the potatoes in the masala. In the end, I am adding some chopped Coriander Leaves. Give this one last mix and turn off the flame. Take out the mixture on a plate and let it cool down.


Now it's time to assemble the sandwich. I have 6 slices of bread here along with some Green Chutney, ketchup and butter. I am taking 2 slices of Bread. Apply butter to one side of both the slices. Now take 1 buttered slice of bread and apply some green chutney.


Next, place a generous spoonful of the potato filling we made. Flatten the mixture evenly. On the other buttered slice of bread, I am applying ketchup. Now place this slice over the filling. Similarly, let's make some more sandwiches.


Now it's time to toast these sandwiches. Grease the pan with some butter. Place the sandwich on the pan. Toast it evenly on both sides. Our potato masala sandwiches are ready. Serve it hot with green Chutney or tomato ketchup and enjoy and  eat well, live well, and stay blessed.